Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflection week 1



After I finished the E6 module, finally I stared the E7 courses. In the first week I feel a little bit exciting and a little bit worry. The reason is quite simple because I finally pass the E6 courses and I know E7 is quite tough and totally different with other courses. We should work hard and do a lot of homework after class. In the rest course we should write critical analysis essay and do oral presentation in the test. These two parts are really difficult and cost your much energy. Anyway, do your best and keep practice; I have confidence to pass the final exams.

In the first day of this course the teacher introduce the outline of the module. The exam’s structure has some changes. In listening test you should take notes from an article and complete the questions. Reading and writing is together during the test, you should read two essays firstly and analyze it whether have bias. To be honest, these areas are my weakest subject and I really need a strategy to ensure that I can pass the test. After 5 days courses, I now know what critical responds is and how to write it. This kind of essay is very useful to improve your English skills because you should stand in a neutral position to analyze it.

Now I am in a new class and I meet some new friends and teachers. Two ladies are my teacher in this module, they are Carla and Sara. Both of them are so good and I enjoy in their teaching. I find some students who have different advantage in different subjects that can be a well partner for learning English. We can learn each during in class or out of class. An interesting thing in E7 is that homework is part of your final result; therefore we should finish a lot of homework after class.

To sum up, E7 is tough and big challenge for me; however, I believe it’s interesting and will improve my English skill. Trust yourself and do your best.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Jeffrey. I know you can do it. Challege yourself! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy and good luck as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mate. Great work! I am absolutely impressed with your strategies and goals. I believe that you will we successful with your great plan. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, everyone wrote a reflection for first, I think I should haveone.
    All Best

    ReplyDelete