Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My learning journey


E7 is my final level. A lot of friends told me it’s very difficult and tough, so reasonable strategies and working hard must be a key to pass this level. According to VAK Learning Style I have a learning strategy which is in terms of listening, writing and reading.

1. Writing could be my weakest subject among the 4 skills. I want to get at least 3% higher than last module (77%), and improve my writing speed.
·                     Rewrite every critical responds.
·                     Try to have some extra writing practice out of the class and correct with ILC’s teachers.

2. Listening is also the area which I should pay more attention to. I want to get at least 1% higher than last module (82%)
·                     Using the Learning Hub’s resources to do independent learning at least twice a week.
·                     Access some good websites (e.g.: TED or ABC) to listen to some updated news and try to take notes.

3. Reading is the second weakest subject. I want to improve 3-5% at least than last module (79%) and increase the speed as well.
·                     Remember at least five new vocabularies one to two days.
·                     Finish one text which is from Cambridge 5-7 once a week.

4 comments:

  1. This is impressive Jefferey! You show actual percentage. I've even never thought about that.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! You are really ambitious man . In order to do that you totally have to study harder and harder than before. Honestly, I suppose that you will gain to your goals in the end of this level. ^O-O^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all, it is very hard to get a satisfied result in this level, while I believe keep practice is the best. When I considered the strategies and goals. I hope that it could be a little better than last modul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many good ideas, I will try to do the same thing with you ~

    ReplyDelete