Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reflection week 3

I have been Australia almost a year. At 10th November I took the airplane to the capital city of Victor——Melbourne last year. I still remember the mood when I in the airplane. It is very complicated but excited. The most reason is that I can see my girlfriend soon and new life will begin, while unknown difficulty should be a challenge for me in the future. Anyway, I am on the way.

Before one year at Melbourne I finished the busy, substantial and hard 3rd week of E7. The middle course assessment (MCA) is the big job of 3rd week. Although, its result is not a requirement that we should pass, I really did a lot of work before the test. Firstly, I solve that vocabulary issues. Some new words I have ever met before, such as exaggeration, sufficient, etc. and then I fixed some problems of the structure. However, I still feel the writing is not satisfied because I have a faulty time management. I can’t believe that an hour was spent in introduction and first paragraph. No extra time for me to check my grammar and possible mistake. I definitely hope I can get 70%.

The 3rd week I star to focus on discussion board. Its convenience is certainly useful for students to discuss in the internet. I think that I not only can learn knowledge at RMIT University but also study advanced learning method. Discussion board offers a platform for University’s student to discuss and learn with each other. It is like a forum at the internet and you can put your idea on the website at anytime, anywhere and any information. It is quite awesome! I do want to recommend that China’s Universities have the same educational system.

Next work is the oral presentation. I already chose the topic last week, while I still confuse about the topic until now. I need to discuss with Carla next week. Maybe she could give me some useful suggestions. 

1 comment:

  1. Jeffrey, no worries! You are good enough.
    Although I've stayed Aus for 5years, I still have difficultis living this country mate. You just started, which means you have a lot of opportunites in your future in AUS. Good luck buddy!

    ReplyDelete